1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 454 Rosewood Metallic 1:18 Model
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 454 Rosewood Metallic Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Rubber tires.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Chevrolet introduced the Monte Carlo in 1970 to the personal luxury car market. The top performance Monte Carlo was the SS454. The Super
Sport model was only offered for two years. All came with the performance LS5 version of the 4 barrel 454. Standard features for the 1971
SS 454 included 15x7 Rally Wheels, dual exhaust and a 12 bolt rear gear. In 1971 with increasing government emissions ratings the compression
dropped from 10.25:1 to 8.5:1 with 365 rated horsepower.