1970 1/2 Phase III 454 Chevrolet Camaro Bladwin Motion 1:18 Model
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1970 1/2 Phase III 454 Chevrolet Camaro Green Baldwin Motion Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Opening doors & hood.
- Detailed 454 engine.
- Serialized chassis.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Baldwin Motion was a name synonymous with raw horsepower and supercar performance between 1967 and 1974. Joel Rosen, the owner of Motion Performance, Inc. was on a mission to push Bowties to their limits. Motion Performance partnered with B aldwin Chevrolet to modify and market the fastest quarter-milers available under the Chevy name.
This is a replica of a well-known 1970 1/2 Phase III 454 Camaro featured in the February 2009 issue of Super Chevy Magazine. This Camaro was actually once in the personal collection of Joel Rosen. Supercar Specialties in Portland, Michigan aided by Mr. Rosen completed a total nut-and-bolt restoration to this car.
Autoworld has replicated this stunning Motion Camaro with authentic colors and graphics.